- Very rough morning after a big festival day and after party 😵
- Packed bags and got eggs benny at the pub next door, the Brown Cow, but unfortunately it was the worst ever and interrupted by fire alarms.
- Farewells to Ed for joining and off to a the train station where the bad day got worse. Having the platform changed on passengers and I missed the announcement till google showed the latest info with 2 minutes to spare, so 2 wasted tickets and had to book a new one to Edinburgh for £101.
- With a later than anticipated arrival in Edinburgh it was straight to the airport, there’d be no delicious Scottish dinner as I’d hoped.
- As a final kick in the guts, the last taxi at the airport left and that meant a 35min wait for the next one from the capital city 50km away. Most expensive taxi ride ever, let’s just leave it at that, midnight I see my bed in the light of the evening dusk.
To see the Instagram feed you need to add your own API Token to the Instagram Options page of our plugin.