- Enjoyed great views of forests and icy surroundings on the NSB Sove train from Bodø to Trondheim.
- Collected car from airport and now the roadtrip is real, with another steep learning curve navigating the motorway which was undergoing roadworks and confusing the navigation system.
- Drove both under the Norwegian Sea and over the famously curved Atlantic Road bridge.
- Pressed on south towards Trollstigen where the landscape is breathtaking – highly recommend everyone add this to their bucket list. It was constantly raining but on the plus side this produced dramatic waterfalls all around while ascending to the snow-capped peaks hiding in the clouds. Magical!
- Realising we’re short on time (deja vu) I cut two highlights and made it straight to Hellesylt.
- Having rained almost all day on my drive plus the sometimes narrow roads busy with coaches and motorhomes, made for a very challenging but rewarding drive. That gopro stuck on the bonnet became a vital tool for improving my technique along the edge of the road (within 100mm) so I’m mighty impressed!
To see the Instagram feed you need to add your own API Token to the Instagram Options page of our plugin.Oops, something is wrong. Instagram feed not loaded